v.1 | feb 2020 | 50+ resources
- Use the buttons above the table to filter by topic.
- Use the search / filter function to further explore the resources
- M2D measures difficulty, required workload etc. Higher is easier, lower is harder.
- Try exploring some of the resources. Some of them have tons of extra stuff.
- Press the plus sign to the left of each element for more information.
- Remember that this is not an exhaustive list. There’s 1000+ resources online. If you can’t find it here, try googling it.
- Start out with the “Intro resources“. Simply use the button above.
- Try sorting the table by your interest (e.g. web dev) and M2D ratio.
- Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance and guidance.
- Start by learning 1 thing and expand from there.
- Join us at code sprints!